Our client’s modular software platform helps organisations deliver their business goals by reducing the risks and costs associated. As a fast growing SaaS business in the health sector are looking for a Data Analyst with expertise in excellent SQL, TSQL / Excel / PowerBI skills.
Working in a broad team, with each data team member bringing different strengths to the table. The team will:
- Help to specify and write data integrations with client 3rd party systems
- Help to assess and manipulate client data to assist with project work.
- Help to build custom data extracts for our clients so they can see detailed elements of data about key activity and processes. These are built from SQL scripts and delivered via excel templates pre-configured with charts etc.
- Help to write complex SQL statements that look for activity criteria to trigger and support workflows.
- Work with our Commercial Director to deep dive in data sets to discover what we don’t know we don’t know – looking for hidden insight & value
- Data Analysis
- Excellent Excel skills
- Power BI experience (Bonus)
- Priority role is data analysis.
- Offer the background of a fast growing, fun and dynamic work environment with many opportunities.
- For the right candidate this role can also be customer facing, not just a desk based analyst role.
Key Skills Requirement:
The role would suit candidates with at least 2 years commercial experience of working with Data and SQL along with the following desirable skills:
- Strong SQL and Excel skills
- Inquisitive mindset with attention to detail
- Ability to document data structures and to pass this knowledge to other team members
- Analytical thinking
- Confident working with data
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to share information at all levels within the company and with clients and suppliers