The team engage in effective communication with clients throughout the design and build process, providing comprehensive support to ensure the successful launch and operation of their website.
In addition, the team are responsible for discussing new features, requests, and modifications to all clients, either through direct channels or via in-house support ticket system.
Key accountabilities or responsibilities of the job
Delivering new and innovative designs while engaging with clients throughout the design process and providing comprehensive support to ensure the successful launch and operation of their website.
Implementing comprehensive optimization techniques to maximize website performance and efficiency.
Developing responsive designs for optimal viewing experiences across various devices and platforms, ensuring cross-browser compatibility.
Conceptualizing and wireframing website designs to effectively communicate ideas and gather feedback.
Communicating project progress, issues, and risks to stakeholders in a timely and transparent manner and negotiating and managing expectations as needed.
Scheduling client meetings to discuss site builds and resolve any issues or concerns.
Education, experience, and skills
· Bachelor's degree in web design, graphic design, or a related field.
· A-Levels/ BTEC – Design subjects preferred.
· Knowledge of travel related UI / Knowledge of travel booking processes.
· Excellent understanding of current web design principles, HTML and CSS.
· Up-to-date knowledge of SEO and best practices for web optimization.
· Experience of using visual design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD.
· Excellent communication and time management skills.
· Experience working on multiple projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience being performance managed focusing on meeting SLA’s/deadlines and objectives.
· Desirable - Managerial experience within a small team, ideally web design focused.
Location - Hybrid role - 2 days in office in Hertfordshire