Our client is a Travel Tech company and is looking for a Technical Implementation Specialist with expertise in booking tools, expert knowledge of the Travel industry and GDS / Air Fares distribution models/ methods to join their expanding teams.
Efficiently implement the technical aspects of new and existing client projects.
Be a valuable source of knowledge and expertise for all staff.
Be a successful/productive team member and valued contributor to team discussions to aid customer success.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Help scope functionality for new clients
· Train new/existing clients in person and remotely
· Share product and industry knowledge and understanding internally (e.g. support the Support team)
· Carry out the technical setup and implementation of new client sites.
· Specific internal technical projects
· Writing technical documents to aid with the above
· Involvement in trade shows / pre-sales meetings regarding product solutions
· Work alongside other Department managers to ensure timely delivery on projects
Technical Knowledge & qualifications:
· Detailed knowledge of Leisure, B2B and Corporate Booking tools
· Knowledge of Travel Technology Industry
· Knowledge of GDS, NDC and Airline Fares distribution models/ methods.
· Understanding of Hotel and accommodation distribution models/methods.
· Knowledge of virtual payment processes and solutions
· Understanding of and applying best practices in GDPR and PCI-DSS.
· Knowledge of Web and Application development processes.
· Experience in project management
· Experience in delivering client training