A unique tech company is on the hunt for an Application Support Consultant with expertise in technical and functional software support.
- Due to their continued growth within the industry, my client is looking for an additional team member for their technical support team to join their business.
- The successful candidate will be working on the regular support queries raised by their customers and provide training and guidance to customers as part of this.
- The ideal candidate will be confident in working within a team and independently to work on a wide range of clients and product configurations.
- The successful candidate will need a good technical understanding of a SAAS (software as a service) based product.
- The technical support team is also responsible for the technical side of client implementations, this includes training new clients on all aspects of the system.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing technical and functional support to users of the company’s software.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-expanding Travel Tech company as a Technical Customer Support / Application Support.
- Answering and logging support requests from customers, researching and solving problems and where necessary, working closely with their development team to obtain a solution for customers.
- Training of new and existing customers on the product, either at the client’s offices or via the internet/phone in both a structured and ad-hoc fashion.
- Communicate technical issues to non-technical users.
- Assisting with the implementation of new customer websites.
- Taking ownership of customer requests and ensuring timely responses in line with SLA agreements.
- Delivering first-class customer service for the client’s base.
- Testing and quality assurance of new functionality prior to being released to customers.
Technical Knowledge & qualifications:
- Ideally the candidate will have experience within the travel industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills – Proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve issues.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
- Working within a team and independently.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Proactive approach to learning and investigating problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task