Our client is an expanding B2B online travel company and are looking for a part-time Book keeper to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the CEO your main responsibilities are as follow:
- Able to autonomously handle Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables and bank reconciliations.
- Budgeting, company forecasts and reporting.
- Tracking and monitoring of company KPIs.
- Collaborating with external service companies for Taxes/HMRC, Financial Statements and Payroll.
- Working 3 days a week or 5 days based on reduced hours.
- Opportunities for growth in a dynamic environment.
- Working from home using 360 Microsoft, TEAMS and Xero systems.
Ideal background will include:
- Experienced book-keeper/controller, preferably a chartered accountant.
- Knowledge Travel Industry and/or European languages are considered a plus.
- Experience of working with accounting systems, such as Xero.
- Dynamic and a true team player.
Ideal location: South East