Our client is a global Travel Tech reservation systems provider and looking for a junior Business Development Executive to join their London team.
This opportunity is ideal for individuals interested in mobile technology, the travel industry and selling to new customers.
Form part of a team to manage the sales process with prospects, representing the client at exhibitions, trade shows and client meetings.
Coordinate activities to deliver the client’s sales and marketing plan covering travel software, mobile applications and related services.
· Discuss business requirements with new leads.
· Learn and be able to demonstrate the company’s mobile App.
· Form part of a team to manage the sales process with prospects.
· Maintain the CRM with sales process information and ensure deadlines relating to the sales process are met across the sales team.
· Collaborate in the development and execution of sales and marketing strategy.
· Help update sales forecasts, monitoring and regular reporting on sales performance against targets to present to the Management Team.
· Represent the company at exhibitions, trade shows and client meetings.
· Knowledge & Experience:
· Proven experience of the B2B sales process in the technology industry, ideally with experience in the Travel Technology Sector.
· A hands-on technology sales professional who feels at home discuss business requirements and offering solutions with prospective customers.
· Experience in delivering software demonstrations and producing high-quality presentations
· Ability to achieve results through working on own initiative as well as within a team.
· London based but available to travel as required.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Analytical, presentation and negotiation skills
· Accountability, Change Management and Flexibility
· Advance user of MS Office Suite.