Our client is a significant technology supplier to the travel industry, working with mega Airlines and Travel Agencies around the globe. Due to expansion, they seek an experienced Commercial Account Manager with experience in managing airlines in a technology solution capacity across South and North America.
The Commercial Account Manager will work as part of the Commercial team, reporting to the Head of Commercial.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for managing all commercial activity with enterprise customers, including:
• Developing and managing the customers’ roadmaps of work to extend the capabilities of their businesses.
• Ensuring that our client remains fully integrated with the customers as a trusted partner and key contributor to their business success.
• Collaborating with internal teams to ensure commercial opportunities are maximised, resource requirements are identified, and escalations are avoided or managed effectively to minimise the impact on the account.
• Presenting our client capabilities and product portfolio to customers and identifying new product development opportunities, feeding them back into the business through the correct channels.
• Extending our client's contacts internally and identifying growth opportunities within accounts.
• Working with the Marketing team to provide ideas for content and drive new leads at existing customers and prospects.
• Working with the Business Analysis team to gather technical requirements from customers.
• Preparing commercial proposals and responding to RFIs and RFPs
• Participating in and running workshops with customers and providing customer training when required.
• Representing them at trade shows internationally.
The ideal candidate will offer the following:
You are optimistic, confident and resilient.
Experience in managing airlines
Fluency in Spanish.
• You have the tenacity and skills to create and grow opportunities even with accounts which appear to have none.
• You have a deep understanding of metrics and can use them to identify where performance improvements can be made to improve results.
• You have experience managing travel tech accounts at an enterprise and/or group level.
• You have excellent negotiation, influencing and consultative sales skills. • You have a passion for the travel industry
• You are a great communicator at all levels of a business with excellent written and verbal skills.
Location: East Coast of the United States, based from home.