Market leading tech company is looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive.
The Enterprise Sales Executive works as a member of the Commercial team and is responsible for developing their pipeline and achieving sales goals as a strategic leader accountable for driving successful customer outcomes in their assigned region(s). The Regional Sales Executive is expected to develop new business opportunities both 'net new' and within assigned accounts, as well as to respond to incoming leads. You will develop clear account plans to generate long-lasting customer relationships that deliver business results. You will have a solutions and/or technology background, preferably within Travel and related products, and you feel at home in a sales role.
- Identify & develop new business opportunities
- Build and maintain a multi-million euro sales opportunity pipeline
- Achieve new business sales targets (reviewed twice annually)
- Grow ARR on assigned accounts
- Ensure that accounts achieve their intended outcomes by maintaining strategic oversight
- Win new business in collaboration with partners on joint opportunities Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Manage deal cycles and deliverables (solution vision, SOWs, change orders, etc.)
- Negotiate Statements of Work, Masters Service Agreements & Master Service compliance in collaboration with the COO
The ideal professional background will include:
- Has a strong network of Travel industry contacts
- Is experienced and successful in selling SaaS technology solutions in a consultative environment
- Is a strong communicator, and can present complex solutions to key stakeholders, both in writing and in person
- Has experience of SAAS delivery and / or sales experience
- Must be fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Can show evidence of successful enterprise sales in a previous role
- Able to work alone and not rely on large support team to generate initial leads
- Must have Salesforce experience
Place of work:
During the pandemic, the role will be home based - Post pandemic you will need to be mobile and able to travel globally (no restrictions).