Our client is a global Travel Tech B2B software house and looking for a Project Manager (Implementation) to join their team in London with Travel Industry experience.
Main Purpose of Role:
· To manage the implementation of company’s software products in a tour operating environment.
· To manage the project relationship between the company and assigned clients post-implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Coordinate project management activities with clients, including regular reporting and client meetings.
· Document, track and communicate project issues, risks, requirements and dependencies using company’s methodology, and toolkit.
· Manage the production of functional specifications for system change requests to meet client requirements, working closely with Implementation Consultants and Business Analysts.
· Work closely with their Client Project Manager to resolve issues and ensure project tasks are completed to plan.
· Ensure that good quality user manuals and client-specific documentation are produced with each development released to clients
· Manage commercial aspects of projects, including staff timesheets, expenses, development estimates, forecasts and project billing.
Skills / Attributes Required
· 2 years + experience in software implementation projects, ideally (but not necessarily) working in a travel technology company or tour operating environment
· Experience in using project management tools and techniques
· Results orientated with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation
· Ability to work both in a team and independently
· Knowledge of the Travel industry, and particularly of Tour Operations, is preferable but not essential
· Knowledge of external interfaces related to the travel industry is preferable but not essential
· Desire and willingness to travel if required
· Educated to degree level with a suitable qualification