Our client is a true market leader among global exchange operators in their ability to drive the global marketplace forward through product innovation and trading solutions. They are looking for Quality Assurance Test Engineer – Automation Tester to join their growing team. They have offices in London, Amsterdam and USA. This role will be working with both London and Amsterdam team.
Hybrid position – with a view to Travel to Amsterdam
- Delivery Assurance department within company is looking to enhance the team with permanent member of staff who can take testing and assurance activities forward for key Risk system.
- Test lead is expected to work on multiple projects within cash and derivatives services, take over the work from existing contract staff and build further on what has been already in place.
- The role involves working very closely with engineering, vendor team and Risk departments.
- The role reports to Head of QA & Test
- Previous experience of testing Risk systems/ Automation Testing
- Understanding of Margining (VM, IM, Collateral) and market data from testing perspective
- Previous demonstrable lead experience of working in multiple projects
- Hands on experience to enhance test framework built in JAVA / Cucumber / GHERKIN
- Schedule and run different testing phases
- Prepare a test plans for different phases within programme
- Liaise with Risk teams to ensure appropriate test coverage
- Produce test cases for each test phase within project
- Previous demonstrable agile / DevOps experience is a must
- Use Jira / Zephyr for test and defect management
- Ensure root cause of failure is appropriately captured for further improvements
- Daily status reporting on the test progress
- Produce End of Test Report at the end of the programme
- Strong communication skills are essential & should be a team player
- Should be able to conduct hands on testing
- Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
Tools & technology:
- JIRA, Zephyr or similar test management tool, Confluence, Jenkins, Unix, Oracle, Test Automation experience (developer in test is preferable)
- Java, Cucumber/Gherkin, SQL
- Capital Markets
- Equities and Equity Derivatives (F&O)
- Previous Clearing experience is huge advantage
Java, Oracle, FIX, MQ, IBM I series, SQL, SWIFT