Our client is a true market leader among global exchange operators in their ability to drive the global marketplace forward through product innovation and trading solutions. They are looking for Senior Network Security Engineer to join their growing team in London.
Work From home until September and then 2 days a week from Home. (Depending on Gov Rules)
Our client is looking for a skilled Firewall Network Security Engineer to join their growing organization. The primary function of this role is securing inbound and outbound connectivity for all their global office and data centre locations. The Senior Network Security Engineer will work with other team members to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally and ensure high availability of all critical resources and applications. They are looking for someone that is a self-starter and demonstrates excellent critical thinking, troubleshooting skills and a real passion for security.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Desirable 4+ Years’ experience working in a similar role.
· Perform firewall architectural design, implementation, software & hardware upgrades and general maintenance
· Oversee day to day firewall operations including managing/assigning tickets, discussing ongoing issues with other team members and deploying policy changes
· Document day to day firewall operational procedures and standards and cross-train teammates as appropriate
· Configure and maintain site to site VPN, Client VPN using Palo Alto firewalls
· Monitor the Network Security ticket queue and resolve security-related requests
· Configure advanced features of Palo Alto including custom applications
· Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
· Regular attendance at the work place in a traditional office environment may be required
· Performs other related duties as required or requested
· The role will require a confident attitude as well as a highly skilled individual in terms of networking protocols and the ability to apply these to troubleshooting.
Information Security experience
Direct Palo Alto firewall administration experience
Advanced Palo Alto features including, SSL Decryption, Custom application Creation, Regex based policy filtering