We have an exciting vacancy for a C#/.Net Software Engineer to join a newly created team in London for a global travel company.
This project aims to manage all technical supply content development and provide the best user experience through a robust, scalable, and optimised product.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Participate in the evolution and development of the REST API.
• Contribute to the extension and design of the platform.
• Develop new features, new modules.
• Participate to DevOps (automated CI/CD, testing, monitoring, observability).
Experience / Qualifications:
• Confirmed experience in C# development.
• DevOps knowledge is an asset.
• Passion, Software Craftmanship, Culture of Excellence/Clean Code, Test Driven Development.
Fluent English (working in a multicultural and international team)
Professional / Technical Skills:
• .NET, ASP.NET Core Web API
• Containers, Lambda
• Redis, RabbitMQ, Aurora / PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
• Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation)
• High Availability
• Scalable & performant platform
• OpenSearch / ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
The place of work: Hybrid, London office.